Monday, February 25, 2013

Pictures and so much MORE!

Here are the pictures I promised you of our new little girl, plus a nice surprise.


Morning of February 23rd, # 9 giving me the look
"I think I will have a lamb this morning"

So she did and this is mamma #9
and her sweet little Horned Dorset ewe lamb 

Isn't she so cute  with her little pink nose?

So I show up on the morning of the 24th to feed, check on the new babies and since I have new batteries in the camera, get pictures of sweet little girl. I find this...

This is # 10, showing signs that she is about to give birth.
This is # 10 having a contraction.
This is my sign to put down the camera and get to work
This is # 10 cleaning her new Horned Dorset ram lamb.
The way I figure it, if I go take cuter pictures of this little guy another ewe will be in labor. A lamb a day at this rate I should be finished lambing by Friday. I wish it was that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment