Sunday, February 24, 2013

HAPPY DANCE TIME !!!!

HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, I am SO HAPPY!! Can you tell that I am HAPPY? Yes, # 9 a Horned Dorset Ewe delivered a healthy bouncing baby ewe lamb (a keeper) with no problems. It looks like our other 3 horned ewes were just a fluke. Chalk it up to bad luck but, I am still praying and keeping the fingers crossed till the end of lambing season just in case.    Pictures of the new lamb to come, my batteries died in my camera. So Happy, So Happy..... 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how things were going. Hope this is the first of many more healthy lambs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and the family for all your prays and keeping us in your thoughts. Check out my new post we not only have the horned ewe lamb but a horned ram lamb too. Things are turning around for sure.

      Delete