Friday, October 11, 2013

Lack of Work makes a dull Shepherd

It has been a learning week and even though I have learned a lot, I don't feel I have gotten much work done. I am one of those people who has to feel I have accomplished something physically every day or I do not feel right. This next month will be better we will hopefully be seeing new baby lambs arrive. With the arrival of new lambs there is no shortage of physical work to be done.
Here's a picture of the last big chore I did.
Cleaning the Barn.


Oh, doesn't it look so nice and fluffy?


OK, it wasn't the last thing I did. I have vaccinated and wormed. I have sorted and separated. I do daily chores well, ...... daily. OK, OK, I just feel the need to be physically working at the sheep camp daily, I am hooked.Hi, my name is Cyndie and I am a ...... Shepherd.


No comments:

Post a Comment