Monday, January 21, 2013

Life outside the Sheep

I love the sheep but I do have a life out side of them....
I think, well maybe, some times. Well yesterday I did for part of the day at least. 

That is after feeding and watering and checking every ones birthing progress and turning them out in the field for exercise and snapping a few photos of course.

Enough with the camera already!
When are we getting fed?
So, yesterday after all that, and after it turned out to be such a beautiful day here on the coast. 

We decided to do some recycling. Recycling pop cans into shrapnel that is! 
We went shooting. That great American family outing where you take deadly pop cans that maybe harmful to the environment and shoot the he**  out of them. 

Don't worry peoples we are green we picked up all our shrapnel and empty shells to disguard of them properly. GREEN but DEADLY!!

We went up on top of one of the mountains above where we live.
Isn't a beautiful day?
I wished it looked like this every day.

This is my baby boy.
He is a great shot but better with a shot gun then a riffle.

SHshshsh! He's camoed they can't see him.
Wait ah,...Jake. I think you forgot the bottom  half?

You show them how it's done Dad!
You take that you raskley can!

You noticed there is no pictures of me shooting? That's because the guys did not want any physical proof that I can out shot them. Guys are like that you know. Yes, that's the reason, it has to be, not that I had the camera in my pocket or anything like that. No way, they just didn't want showed up. Yes, that's it..... lala-lala

No comments:

Post a Comment