Friday, October 19, 2012

Wish List and Must Haves

When Owner asked me to tell him what I had to have to start up the Sheep Camp, it was easy....at first.

Like a kid in a candy shop or one looking through a Christmas catalog it did not take long for my list of must have turned into a wish list. Things I really did not need but, boy! I would really like to have.
Wish List
Sheepherder's wagon used for hundreds of years.
Still used today.
Modern wagons come ready to be polled by truck or horse, in field or freeway.

Wagons come with antique wood or electric cook stoves.
Wish List
My own Aussies!

Isn't that how most of us get into trouble with our credit cards? or Life itself? So I tore up the wish list and went back to the must haves.
Must Have
Sheep tilt table, tips sheep on their side so you can trim hooves, doctor, or vaccinate.
This saves your back and undue stress to the animal.

After all who are we really doing this for...the kids, the community, or ourselves?

Keeping the operation cost down keeps the price down. I think someone needs to remind America's heads of industry and finances of this the next time they want to take a corporate vacation to Maui after receiving a bailout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment