Saturday, November 17, 2012

Photo oops or is it Ops?


I go to the Sheep Camp and after I arrive I think to myself, "Why don't I ever remember to bring the camera with me so when I blog about the things I have seen that way the readers can see it too?"

So....I made a great effort the other day to make sure and have my camera with me and this is what I saw.

                                   The start of my day...




Pasture grasses laced with webs 

Sheep grazing as the sun rose over the valley mist

The end of my day... 






The side of the sheep I see as I herd them back into their smaller pasture for the night.







 At the gate the camera stops working. I took the wrong batteries as I struggled to get it to work right this is what happened ....
A nosy ram
...getting even nosier 
and I look up to see behind the ram is his girls trying to see what's up.

Close up Ladies?

2 comments:

  1. These are really striking/handsome/beautiful sheep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy, I think so too, very excited to be working with them and can't wait for lambing season to see the out come/beginning of our breeding program.

      Delete